Categories : Bracelet
To make a macrame knot, you will need a 20cm long polyester thread and a bracelet.
1. Place the bracelet above the wire, then catch the 2 ends.
2. Pass the right thread over the bracelet and under the left thread.
3. Pass the left wire under the bracelet and bring it out in the loop formed on the right of the bracelet.
4. Tighten and you will get a first knot on the left.
5. Now pass the left thread over the bracelet and under the right thread.
6. Pass the right wire under the bracelet and bring it out in the loop formed on the left of the bracelet.
7. Make a total of 8 knots, 4 on the right, and 4 on the left.
In the video, we made a bracelet with Garnet stones, 2.5mm gold filled pearls, and polyester thread.